Sunday, June 17, 2012

Nail of the Day: Zoya Areetha

Hi guys!

So I'm just going to update what's on my nails every time I paint them. It's much easier with that magic Sephora nail polish remover thing :D

So on my nails currently is a nail polish I recently got a the mall. There's a store that sells tons of amazing nail polish, hair products, and more, and as I walked by I noticed they had Zoya. I had heard of Zoya through YouTube, and I saw how many amazing colors they had on their website, so I was beyond happy when I could see them all in person!

You know I love my purples, and this one really caught my eye! I don't own anything like it, and at only $6.95 I couldn't pass it up!

This is Zoya's Areetha. On their website, they list it as (it's $8 on their website, might I add!) "A medium blue-toned purple with a reflective, silver metallic frost finish. An icy-cool look like the winter sky at midnight." This nail polish is exactly that, and does not disappoint!


Ignore the pillow, haha! Natural light with flash, one and a half coats.

I like that it is very versatile for many skin tones and can be used in winter too. Right now I like how it is a springy-ish color but still a bit light and dark at the same time. The finish reminded me immediately of China Glaze's Avalanche, which I also own, except of course Avalanche is a much more greyish-silver tinged dark purple.

This nail polish applied so opaque it's not even funny. In one coat. That's really all I needed. And the great part? It didn't feel heavy or thick and was very fast drying. Since I put it on last night, I don't know how long it will last, but Zoya says it's one of the "maximizing wear" ones. I'll post the results in the next nail of the day!

What do you think? Have you bought from Zoya before? Do you like shimmery, shiny purples?

Thanks for reading!

-Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment