Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tutorial: Taupe Smoke

Hi everyone!

Today I have another tutorial for you! This one is a very simple, easy-to-do smokey-ish look (I've been really loving smokey stuff lately) and I didn't really know what I wanted to do for this tutorial - something kind of cooler-toned, I guess. So this is what I came up with!

P R O D U C T S

  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • UD Tease in crease
  • Revlon ColorStay Shadow Quad in Addictive (Used the light grey on lid, shimmery dark grey in crease)
  • Lancome Color Design Classy Stiletto e/s
  • MAC Satin Taupe e/s
  • UD Foxy e/s (over inner lid)
  • UD Half Baked e/s (lightly - when I say lightly, I mean really lightly on lid)
  • INGLOT Matte 326 e/s
  • L'Oreal Morning Light e/s
  • L'Oreal Double Extend liner for green eyes (white in waterline, green blended on lashline)
  • INGLOT Pearl 419
  • Maybelline Master Precise liner
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
  • NARS Orgasm blush
  • Revlon Sweet Tart Lip Butter
That's it! Here's some pictures:

Close up!

The completed look!

Hope you enjoyed it! (:

-Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment