This tutorial is possibly one of my favourites. I just love it! It's not that difficult to do, either, and maybe it's just because Jennifer Lawrence was living perfection when she arrived at the premiere and a little piece of me feels like I'm her when I did this tutorial??? OK, well, anyway....
(I'm only kidding. But she was perfect at the premiere!)
The thing is, that premiere was about 6 months ago! So it took me 6 months to do this look... alright... well... you know... at least I did it! WOOOOO!
Here's Jennifer at the premiere, looking flawless as always:
CAN WE APPRECIATE HOW GORGEOUS HER HAIR IS?! BTW, I'm totally doing this for junior prom. I love the idea of the headbands being braided throughout the bun. :D
Okay, enough pictures. Here's the video:
P R O D U C T S U S E D
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Shadow in Bad to the Bronze
- Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette (Cloves on lid, Up in Smoke on outer V and upper/lower lashline. I mention in the video you can use the black in the palette if you have tanner/darker skin but on me it would look too harsh)
- INGLOT AMC 54 e/s
- INGLOT e/s that I don't know the name too...it's basically a darker, more brownish version of UD Half Baked. You can use Half Baked if you've got tanner/darker skin than I do, which would look awesome, or just use Half Baked if ya feel like it :D
- L'Oreal Morning Light e/s
- Maybelline Blackest Black gel liner (you can also use a pencil liner for lining the waterline if you'd like)
- L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
- NARS Casino Bronzer
- NARS Orgasm Blush
- MAC Soft & Gentle MSF
- MAC Strange Potion Lipglass (LE) (From Surf Baby collection. Any pinky-nude lipstick/gloss combo or just gloss would work too)
(apologies there was no close-up eye shots, I couldn't get any good ones that did the look justice. But if you watch the video, you can clearly see it up close! :D
Hope you enjoyed the look!