Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Nail of the Day: Revlon Rain Forest!

Hi guys!

So here's another nail of the day post! My previous nail polish I had on was Revlon's Indigo Night with an Essie Luxe Effects topcoat overtop of it, however, I wasn't able to get a decent picture of it because my camera just wasn't picking up the glitters right, so instead, here's Revlon's Rain Forest!

This is from the new Colorstay line by Revlon, and I really love these nail polishes. They are soooo opaque - a bit on the thicker side, but that's made up with it by the opacity. You could possibly get away with one coat if you wanted to. The only thing that I dislike is something I liked in the first place: the brush. It's a flat brush, which is pretty decent, but the plastic wand connecting the brush to the cap is flat and makes accuracy a bit difficult. It's doable, but difficult.

With flash, about 2 coats. It doesn't really do it justice, but this is the best photo I could get! Also, ignore that chip on my thumb, sorry! ):

The flash from my camera screwed up the colour just a little bit. It's about a half shade darker than shown here. I own OPI's Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow, and this colour is basically a smidge lighter than it strwen with a golden-green shimmer, which is stunning. It's the quintessential, perfect fall colour!

What's on your nails now?

-Sara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment