Sorry this took me so long to write this blog post, I just finished school on Thursday and I had finals since last Friday, so I've been very busy! But better late than never, right?
So I've been a huge fan of Keira Knightley's makeup lately, and she is absolutely gorgeous. I saw a picture of her and I fell in love with her makeup. I've never really lined all around my eye before, but I do like how it looks, which is awesome!
Here's the inspiration picture:
So I did my own little spin on it and I like how different it is and how it turned out. :D
P R O D U C T S
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- INGLOT Matte 390 mixed with UD Naked e/s, in crease
- INGLOT Shine 409 e/s (almost positive that's what it is, on lide)
- UD Smog e/s (in crease, blended towards lid)
- MAC Espresso e/s (in crease)
- INGLOT AMC 54 e/s (on outer edge)
- UD Foxy/Bootycall e/s (highlight - Foxy to cancel, Bootycall to Highlight)
- MAC Surf the Ocean Metallic Pigment Stack (antique gold, blended onto lid)
- NYX Slide on Pencil in Jet Black (on waterline, into inner corner, tightline, upper lashline smudged with...)
- INGLOT black eyeshadow w/ red & gold shimmer that I don't remember the name, mehh, but I'll find it (:
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- NARS Desire blush
- NARS Hungry Heart highlighter
- Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip thing in Lovechild
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial! What celebrity makeup do you like?