Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nail of the Day: China Glaze Watermelon Rind

Hi everyone!

Long time no blog! Apologies (: I've been quite busy lately, sorry! I actually managed to paint my nails something pretty awesome (like actually doing some nail art), but I wasn't able to film a tutorial since it was my first time doing it and I forgot to take pictures ): Anyway, I decided to paint my nails one of my most favourite colours ever: China Glaze Watermelon Rind!

This colour is a gorgeous shimmery green that leans a bit on the tealish-blue side. This is from the Summer Days collection released a bit back I think. I've had this colour for a while - I bought it at Sally's for only $5! (You can also find it on discount websites like 8ty8beauty.com and head2toebeauty.com, for only $3!)

Natural light, 2 coats - ignore the bit unevenness, I did this at 11 p.m. in about 10 minutes!

Isn't this colour gorgeous! Perfect for summer, and even fall, because to me, it works because I feel like doesn't lean warm or cool - it can lean both! One of my favourites.

-Sara xx




No comments:

Post a Comment