Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tutorial: Disney Princesses - Jasmine!

Hi everyone!

This tutorial took two months... well, I mean that in the sense it took 2 months before I put up another Disney Princess inspired look! I'm really sorry about that - I definitely will do them more often because I really love this series, and Disney! (:

I tried the Jasmine look out about four times before I liked it. Instead of making it crazy, I made it a bit more wearable, incorporating colors of the movie. Hope you enjoy it!

P R O D U C T S  US E D
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
UD Naked e/s
UD Buck e/s
MAC Espresso e/s
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 3rd Edition
Stila Color Wheel Palette (LE) - Mint colour (basically, an aqua-mint color with a bit of gold shimmer would work. Perhaps something like Aquadisiac by MAC would work as a dupe.)
MAC Surf the Ocean Metallic Pigment Stack (LE) - seafoam green shade. Pretty much the same colour as the previous eye shadow, but more greenish and shimmery (hey, it's metallic, right? :D
NYX Slide on Pencil in Gold
e.l.f. cream liner in Black (I wouldn't recommend this. It dried out on me and was very difficult to work with. Use a liner that will give a softer, muted appearance, which is why I prefer cream or gel, but this isn't one that is useful.)
Matte black eyeshadow, any for setting the liner
Revlon Photo Ready 3D Mascara in Black

Cheeks:
NARS Blush in Sin
NARS Hungry Heart highlighter (anything gold to keep with the theme)

Lips:
MAC Strange Potion Lipglass (LE) - from the Surf Baby collection last year. Something peachy-pink would work (:

Pictures!







Hope you enjoyed this installment of the Disney Princess series! (:

-Sara xx



No comments:

Post a Comment