Sunday, December 18, 2011

Smoked Olive: Tutorial!

Hey everyone!

So FINALLY a new tutorial video! I actually pre-filmed quite a bit of videos, but I haven't had any time to edit ... or do anything other than school work. I still have to write an essay! (Which I'll work on after I post this, haha (:

I spent 7 hours with my friends yesterday editing our Spanish project (which is AMAZING, btw!) and we edited on Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0., so I kind of learned how to do it, which meant, THUS, I was going to edit a new video on there! I like how this came out, and I was able to make it shorter w/ narration. I hope I didn't do too bad with that... it's much harder than it looks!

Products Used:


Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Urban Decay Naked e/s
INGLOT Shine 08 e/s
INGLOT Pearl 419 e/s
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 3rd Edition
e.l.f. cream liner in black
Tarina Tarantino Hyperliner in Sparkling Ammunition
L'Oreal Morning Light e/s
L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara

CHEEKS:
NARS Danmari Palette

LIPS:
Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum
Revlon Color Burst Gloss in Strawberry

Pitures!




Different lighting:

Close-ups, with eye open and eye closed:


Sorry the pictures aren't perfect, they were taken on my phone. (Which has a pretty decent payoff, gotta say!)

What are you favorite seasonal looks?

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment