Sunday, December 4, 2011

November Favorites!

Hi everyone!

WOO HOO! I actually have November Favorites!

Usually I don't buy that much, or enough in a month, to create a favorites video, but I guess the holiday spirit's got me lovin' stuff?

Products Mentioned:
Garnier Nutrioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion
Aveeno Positively Radiant Brightening Soy Cleanser
Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
e.l.f. 10 piece Holiday Brush Set
L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle Makeup (I think I'm in shade 512 Natural Ivory... I think? haha)
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Naked 1 Now? Whatevs...still calling it Naked Palette!)
Stila Color Wheel Palette (LE)
MAC Satin Taupe e/s
Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells Trio
Wet n Wild Knock on Wood Trio
INGLOT Palette! (One is a 10 pan, one is a 5 pan. I might put the #s of the shades in a separate post. I can't remember them all!)
NARS Danmari Palette (! So excited about this! I love it so much, great investment!)
L'Oreal False Lashes Mascara (might do a review, watch out!)
L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip
L'Oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator for Green Eyes
NYX Slide on Pencil in Glitzy Gold & Jewel
Tarina Tarantino Hyperdream Liner in Sparkling Ammunition
Revlon Lip Butters in Sugar Plum, Candy Apple, Lollipop, and Cotton Candy

... every time I make a favorites video it's like 20 minutes long with a bajillion products... lol woops

What are your favorite products of November? What's on your holiday wishlist?

Sara x (:


No comments:

Post a Comment